Novus Presenting 5 Papers at the 2017 Acoustics Week in Canada Conference
Our Acoustics, Noise and Vibration team will be well represented at the Acoustics Week in Canada 2017 Conference this week in Guelph. The conference features three days of keynote talks and technical sessions. Various members of our team will be giving the following talks:
- Practical Considerations of Ontario’s Tarion Builder Bulletin 19: Acoustical Reviews for New Condominium Buildings
- Occupational Health Considerations for Teachers in Music Classrooms
- Outdoor Concert Noise: The Kitchener ON Experience
- Protection of Critical Assets from Construction Vibration – Field Tests, Prediction, and Control
- Aeroacoustic Noise from Building Façades – Observed Problems and Approaches to Mitigation
In addition, Novus Principals Darron Chin-Quee and Scott Pention will be Chairing the Architectural Acoustics Applications I and Environmental Noise Assessment sessions.
We hope to see you there.
For more information on these sessions please feel free to reach out to our staff here.